Monday, November 30, 2009

A Letter To Liri...

Dear Liri,

How are you? I hope that you enjoy on your trip in New York.
It's so pity that you didn't come to the party yesterday.
Well, I will tell you what you have missed: the birthday to Bella was amazing! There were snacks, drinks, balloons and also a big chocolate cake! I never saw a party like that!
The birthday party was a big hit- all the children were dancing and singing, there were dancers and everything was so much fun! After all of the mess, Bella asked all the children to make a big circle. Guess what we did?
social games! We played catch, Taki, Monopoly and more. That was so much fun.

Oh! I almost forgot. Everybody told me to tell you that they missed you so much!
Hope to see you :)

You're B.F.F Shir

No comments:

Post a Comment