Monday, November 16, 2009

A Letter To Friend

November 19, 2009
Dear Liri,
I'm writing you from Israel. How are you?
Are you doing well in the college of England?
I miss you so much because I have not seen you in six months.
You don't understand what I'm going to tell you!
First, I got a new job and now I have enough money to buy the game that we so much love-" The Sims 3".
Second, my dog Snow White, is Healthy now! Do you remember how you take care of her when she was sick? I will never forget that.
Your parents told me to tell you that they love you so much and they wait for the day that you will come back from the college.
Oh! I almost forgot! I, my mom & my dad, will come to England next week. I will visit you, and we will go shopping just like we did in Israel.
Hope to see you,
your B.F.F Shir. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment