Monday, February 1, 2010

Angry

What make us angry?
Jealousy, gossip, something happening that you don't want to happen, or just because a bed grade?
Well, all of that stuff makes us feel bed, and happening so many times in our life.
For example, I will tell you a situation that appended to me.
A few years ago, when I was 12 years old.
As usual, the 12 age is the age of the "Bat-Mitzvah" and any girl do her "Bat-Mitzvah" party in a club. My friend of the class did her "Bat-Mitzvah" party in a club. But she didn't event me.
All the children in the class invented, except me.
After the party, all the children come to the class as usual, and asked me why I wasn't there?
Then I discovered that she wasn't invented me.
Well, that was make me very angry.
But what that I want to tell you, is that you don't need to get angry, even if your friend doesn't invent you to party. Take a big breath and everything will over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment